Sometimes, it is all too much, can we agree and not judge each other?
That is ok though, as it means business is thriving! What it also means is that you will need to step into your leadership to make the right decisions.
Listen in to hear how to carry out an audit of your time and delegate in the right way.
If this episode made a difference to you, share it with a friend and let me know by writing a review.
Hey there, and welcome to Great Teams Take Time, which is here to help you build your business. If you are a founder, solopreneur, CEO, or any of the above, or just striving to create the leadership needed to build a business, then you are in the right place.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How to audit your time and section out your tasks.
- What are your business tipping points?
- Where are your trust triggers and how to overcome them?
- Who to delegate to and how to support at the same time.
- How to start your delegation journey slowly.
Resources and links referenced in this episode.
- Head over to my website and IG and follow and say hi.
- I love hearing your thoughts on the show. Please leave a review and let me know what you think.
- Want to join me on the show as a guest or to be coached? DM me here.
How I can support you.
- Want to ask me a question about your business or team? Drop it here.
- Maybe you are ready to be part of a coaching program that can support you as you build your business. The Pro Team 360 program is about to launch in Spring 2023….Do not miss it.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment