The performance of your team is as much about what you do as a leader as it is about the individual. Need some strategies to set the right foundation and set your team up for success or want to know how to manage poor performance then listen in to hear how to handle it with integrity, respect, and consideration.
If this episode made a difference to you, share it with a friend and let me know by writing a review.
Hey there, I am a longstanding corporate leader and business owner who takes pride in how I build, develop and support my teams. It is not easy, but with strategies and best practices, we can ensure that we are all happy as we serve and do a great job.
I am a business coach helping coaches set vision and direction and build a team around their business that feels good and does not break the bank. Develop the strategy first and then take action.
If you are a founder, solopreneur, CEO, or any of the above, or really just striving to create the leadership needed to build a business, then you are in the right place.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How “Pro Team 360” coaching program can help you lead.
- How to implement a performance plan.
- What to say when performance dips.
- How to onboard effectively.
- How to be coached by me on the podcast or come on as a guest.
Resources and links referenced in this episode.
- Head over to my website and IG and follow and say hi.
- I love hearing your thoughts on the show. Please leave a review and let me know what you think.
- Want to join me on the show as a guest or to be coached? DM me here.
How I can support you.
- Want to ask me a question about your business or team? Drop it here.
- Maybe you are ready to be part of a coaching program that can support you as you build your business. The Pro Team 360 program is about to launch in Spring 2023….Do not miss it.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment