Yep, you read that right, loving your business is not always a given!
The fact is that even when we try every tactic and strategy to grow the business, serve clients and ourselves we sometimes fall short and thats OKAY!
We have to give ourselves, and others, grace!
Listen in to hear the tell-tell signs when things are not feeling quite right and what to do about it.
If this episode made a difference to you, share it with a friend and let me know by writing a review.
Hey there, and welcome to great teams take time, you are joining me on the inaugural episode of this podcast, which is here to help you build your business. If you are a founder, solopreneur, CEO, or any of the above, or really just striving to create the leadership needed to build a business, then you are in the right place.
In this episode, we chat about:
- How the feelings of discontent can start to fester.
- How anxiety stops you from making the right decisions.
- Why your words impact your business.
- Creating a focused and productive environment for your CEO life.
- Your inner saboteur and how to stop it from showing up.
Resources and links referenced in this episode.
- Head over to my website and IG and follow and say hi.
- I love hearing your thoughts on the show. Please leave a review and let me know what you think.
- Want to join me on the show as a guest or to be coached? DM me here.
How I can support you.
- Want to ask me a question about your business or team? Drop it here.
- Maybe you are ready to be part of a coaching program that can support you as you build your business. The Pro Team 360 program is about to launch in Spring 2023….Do not miss it.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment